Well... Tagging in blog is a common fashion I guess. Many days back I was tagged by an Egyptian blogger. She doesn't blog that much now. That was the 1st time. Today one of my blogger friend Mahmud reminded me of this culture again by tagging me in his blog. So let's do it!
Rules of Tagging:
Rules of Tagging:
- Tell your readers 10 things about yourself that they may or may not know, but are true.
- Tag 10 people with the award, and be sure to let them know they’ve been tagged (a quick comment on their blog will do).
- Link back to the blogger who tagged you.
- I love to sleep. And my sleep is too deep to be broken by a mere alarm.
- I like to travel and I'm never tired of that.
- I love my hometown (Chittagong) a lot and it gets hard for me if I don't visit it atleast twice a month.
- I cannot stand too much cold.
- Everytime I buy a shade I lose it within 1 or two weeks. That's why I don't buy it now. I borrow it from my friends and often against their will.
- I hate Apple (the company).
- Sometimes I think a lot and sometimes I just don't think at all.
- I have a little patience.
- I have a bad memory. I forget things very quickly.
- I want to be rich enough someday in near future atleast to be able to visit the places I want to see around the world.
This is what given to me by Mahmud:
This is real cute I must say. Thank you very much Mahmud. And now I'm giving away this award to 10 people I would always remember whenever I hear the word - "Blog":
I want to give a brief intro about these 10 people I tagged:
Lydia: I call her Aunt. She is probably the best gift I ever had in this Blogosphere.
Şenay: My blogger friend from Turkey. She closed her old blog. That's why I couldn't link her blog. Probably she will open a new blog very soon and I will give the link as soon as I know the address.
Robin: One of my very first inspiration in blogging. Her link also unavailable right now.
Mahmud: The one who tagged me. A natural writer. A good friend.
Grayquill: I respect this guy for his straight-forward opinions.
Betsey: If anyone reads her blog I'm sure he/she will get the idea about the beauty of her thoughts.
Christine: What's better than inspiring people? She's a life-coach. I'm a fan of the quotations she mentions in her blog.
Lopa: Got to know her very recently via Mahmud. Well... to be honest... I was feeling happier and happier when I was going through her writings... An interesting blogger!
Farjana: She is also a new friend to me. She is a free-thinker I guess. Her writings told me that.
Carlos: I'm fan of his photography!
As per the rule I would like to request to all my tagged friends to follow the rules of tagging, write a post like this and accept the awards.
It's beautiful how we get to know each other in blog. It's more beautiful how easily we can link each other!