|I was lucky until I couldn't understand anything!|
I feel like writing after a long time! It's been a while infact... It's 7 in the morning and I undoubtedly announce that I didn't sleep whole night. We had Eid-ul-Fitr yesterday. Had a lot of journey and I am lot tired... But still I am awake! So, definitely I am going to write something about "sleep".. the sweetest thing on earth ;).
I have been working in a telecommunication company for last four months. And I guess I am too close to leave it. I always had difficulty in falling asleep. May be it's because of my childhood habit. The worst one I have for sure! But after joining my current workplace my habit was changed within a short time. I fell asleep much earlier, woke up accordingly. Now I am in a long vacation having a period of 9 days! So, that old habit landed on my life again and making me miserable! I know I have to put a lot of effort to get back to that good timing again. I came across some effective advices on how to fall asleep fast while browsing through the information web. Merging the tips I got from internet with my own previous experiences has given me a dependable output! :)
|Feeling peaceful before sleeping is important|
You might want to try them too! So I am not being so unkind to share them with you. :)
- Read a book. If it's too interesting then you might not want to sleep but you would feel more sleepy for sure.
- They always advise to not to watch TV before sleeping. I don't know why. But every time I watch TV lying on a comfortable sofa it becomes hard for me to keep my eyes open!
- Tea and Coffee should be avoided after evening.
- Before going to bed, you might want to do some household chores like cleaning up your room or arrange your messed up books in the bookshelf. Well, work will make you tired. And you will surrender to sleep faster.
- Don't be worried about anything. Well, worrying never helps. If you are worried for something, do something which may solve it. But just thinking about it is just a waste of time. Install this program into your brain! It's tough I know... But not impossible.
- Taking a soothing bath is also a good catalyst. It also makes your woes and worries much weaker!
- Don't smoke before going to bed. Every cigarette you smoke pushes your desired sleep at least half an hour away!
As I have done a lot modifications, addition and subtraction to the tips I got from the net I should mention that these are partly based on my personal experience and had not been tested scientifically. :P. But I assure these are not useless. Try them and I believe you will get expected output.
Have a nice sleep people! Good morning! :)
[image source: tumblr]